We offer a 14-day refund policy for all WordPress themes purchased on TTFB.IO.
Due to the nature of our digital goods (you keep the product after the refund), we recognize that this policy can be abused, so we reserve the right to refuse refunds if we determine that the refund policy is being taken advantage of.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all the following conditions:
- It’s been 14 days or less since you purchased the plugin. After 14 days, no refund requests will be processed.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd-party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for refund.*
- Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
Refund requests for our products sold on external marketplaces are handled by their respective support centres. This refund policy does not apply to such marketplaces.
Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agree to the terms of the refund policy. To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.
* If a 3rd-party plugin is critical to your business, contact us first. Refunds will only be considered on a case-by-case basis and only after we’ve worked with you to try and find a solution.